The Gradall telescopic forklift trucks are very popular for their price, reliability, and strength. The telehandlers of Gradall have also been known because of their unique 90 degree rear-pivot steering which gives way to excellent maneuverability. Aside from this, owning a Gradall gives you the following advantages:
- The mid-mounted engine promotes proper weight distribution and balance which permits working in mud, sand, or rocks.
- The design gives the machine a low center of gravity making it more stable on uneven grounds.
- The hydrostatic drive train permits operating the machine with accuracy.
- Attachments can easily be switched to be more versatile and productive.
- Easy control using a single joystick for boom lift and crown.
- Lower cost of operation that is attributed to the durability of the Gradall Telescopic forklift truck.
Here are some models of the Gradall telehandlers:
- Gradall G6-42P – This machine has a rated capacity of 6600 lbs with a maximum lift height of 42’. The maximum capacity at maximum height is 6000 lbs. This Gradall has a maximum reach of 29’ with maximum reach capacity of 1300 lbs.
- Gradall 534D9-45- Like the other telehandlers, this machine sources its power from a John Deere engine. It has a rated capacity of 9000 lbs. The 534D-4 has a maximum capacity of 7000 lbs at its maximum lift height of 45’. It’s maximum reach is 31’6” and can carry 1600 lbs.
- Gradall 534D10-45- Using stabilizers, this telehandler can carry 4500 lbs at its maximum reach of 31’6”. Its rated capacity is 10000 lbs. The maximum lift height and max lift height capacity is similar to the 534D9-45.
- Gradall 544D10-55 – This can reach the highest (55’) and the farthest (42’) among these telehandlers. Its capacity at its maximum lift height is 5000lbs with the aid of stabilizers.
The forklifts can be used with attachments like personnel work platform, winch, side tilt carriage, and broom sweeper among others.