Vintage cars - Top 13 polar super vehicles from antarctic
We are one of the Midland's and Leicestershire's largest independent used car sales specialists - covering the Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Melton Mowbray areas.
Our car sales company has been established for over 30 years, and is built upon offering the best value for money with prices much, much lower than our competitors, whilst still maintaining a service second to none.
All Pro Car used cars are HPI Gold checked. This means that each used car is checked on a national database to make sure it has not been stolen/recovered, has any outstanding finance, has been involved in a category of write off and also checks that there are no mileage discrepencies on the vehicle.
Famous 10 day money back guarantee - Terms & Conditions
- Road fund licence paid for will not be refunded, although the licence disc will be given back for you to claim the unexpired portion from the D.V.L.A.
- A charge to the customer of £85.00 will be levied for re-valleting
- If you choose to enter into a finance agreement for the purchase of the vehicle there will be a £150.00 cancellation charge for the termination of the account.
- Extended warranties will be refunded in full.
- The cost of any accessories such as alarms, tow bars, etc cannot be refunded but items that can be removed from the vehicle without evidence of their original fitment will be returned to the customer.
- Not more than five-hundred miles shall have been covered.
- Not more than ten days shall have elapsed.
- Part exchange: when a vehicle is part exchanged, either ;(at the discretion of tony holmes (cars) ltd). Your money will be refunded to the invoice value (as shown above in "your money back value is" section) or the part exchange vehicle will be returned to you.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle within the 10 days/500 miles will be debited at retail prices.
- Each customer will only be entitled to one refund within a 12 month period.
- In order toQualify for the 10 day money back guarantee your green slip (V5C/2) that you are given on collection (see Pro Car terms), must be presented to us at the same time as returning your vehicle otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund.
- A £200.00 charge will also be taken until we receive the logbook (V5) which you will receive from the dvla in the post. This will be fully refunded when we have received them.
http://www.pcol.co.uk/contact Contact at PCOL.co.uk